Welcome to Roseville Veterinary Clinic
Pet owners in Boyce, Berryville, Waterloo, Millwood and surrounding areas in Clarke County, Virginia – Roseville Veterinary Clinic is your partner in your pet’s health! We will treat you like family and your pet like our own and show you how we improve lives through care. A full-service animal hospital with decades of experience in serving our Boyce community, Roseville Vet Clinic’s dedicated veterinarians, vet staff and client care staff deliver the highest quality veterinary medicine, including:
- Dog and cat examinations
- Pet vaccinations
- Dog and cat surgeries – include spay/neuter, pet dental surgery, soft tissue & pet orthopedic surgeries
- Chronic condition management
- Senior pet care
- Parasite prevention and flea/tick prevention – sold in our vet clinic and our online store
- Heartworm testing & heartworm prevention – sold in our vet clinic and our online store
- Emergency vet medicine
- Pet acupuncture
- Pet nutritional consultation – pet foods sold in our vet clinic and our online store
- Pet dentistry – dental exams, dental cleanings & pet teeth extractions (removal), pet dental surgery
- In-house diagnostic laboratories, x-rays and equipment
- Consultation and guidance for your pet’s health and behavioral needs
- International health certificates for pets
- Vet care for small mammals and “pocket pets” including gerbils, guinea pigs, hamsters and ferrets
- Vet care for some small birds including bird surgeries
Call 837-1334 to book an appointment, purchase pet medication, or get answers to any vet questions you may have. Existing clients can access their Pet Portal to view medical history, print pet ID cards, view upcoming appointments and schedule appointments.
¿Se habla español? Contact our sister facility, Plaza Pet Clinic, at (540) 722-3200 to book an appointment with a Spanish-speaking veterinarian.
Want to keep up with your pet’s records, set an appointment or view upcoming vet services due? Sign up and see how easy it is.
Research your pet’s condition and other situations from reliable veterinary sources.