Home • Request Appointment
Request Veterinary Care, Prescription Refill or Pet Boarding Appointment
For urgent situations and faster response, please call 540-837-1334 to schedule your appointment. Otherwise you may schedule your appointment through your portal:
Our New Client Portal!
In keeping with our commitment to provide modern medicine, excellent patient care and outstanding service, we are excited to introduce you to your Pet Owner Portal!
This portal offers you 24/7 access to your pets medical information, as well as access to an extensive library of educational tools related to your pet’s health.
- Medical Records. Having your pets medical records available 24/7 gives you piece of mind when an emergency arises or when you are traveling. It’s also nice to have easy access to your pet’s records when you arrive for boarding appointments.
- Reminders. Life is busy these days! We will be sure to remind you when your pet is due for a visit. Well also remind you of your upcoming appointment.
- Education Tools. Looking for information on your pets breed? Wondering what heartworms are? Trying to figure out how to give your pet medication? Choose from an extensive library of educational articles, videos, breed information, and interactive features that help answer your questions.
- Communicate. Your portal offers several different ways for you to communicate with us at times that are convenient for you. Use the Email feature to send us an email. Use Request options to request preferred appointment times, or medication and product refills.
- Alerts. Having trouble remembering to give your pet their medication? Your portal allows you to set up Dosage Alerts that send you email and/or text reminders so you’ll never forget again!
How do I get started?
Visit ePetHealth.com, click the 'Pet owner create an account' link located at the bottom of the page, and enter your Email address where you received this message. Next, you will be emailed an activation link and guided through the registration process. You will be asked to create a private password and select a secret question and answer you wish to use. Finally, an email will be sent to you confirming that your account is active and you can begin accessing the great features of your portal.